On the north eastern edge of Faadhippolhu (Lhaviyani atoll) sits this exquisite little island between two channels connecting the atoll’s inner lagoon to the outer sea. A large sand bank lies on one side. Vibrant and mysterious sea creatures swim around in a small triangle connecting three of the most distinctive dive sites named after the island in the bigger, southern channel. Sums of cleaner fish cleanse and welcome various marine lives to the nationally protected reef.
All Inclusive benefits include:-
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at Korakali (buffet restaurant).
• A credit of $45 per adult (12 years and above)/$22.50 per child (6 – 11.99 years) for dinner at Raakani (specialty ala carte restaurant).
• Entitled to unlimited “All-inclusive beverage menu” with a wide selection of house pouring brands of wine (red, white and sparkling), spirits, selection of cocktails, mocktails and beers. “All-inclusive beverage menu” is available at Korakali and Raakani during meal times and at Fani Handhi Bar from 10 am till midnight. Beverages consumed after midnight and those that are not available in the “All-inclusive beverage menu” will also be charged at full menu prices.
• Still and sparkling Fushifaru filtered water is available free of charge throughout their stay.
• Round Trip Seaplane transfers for 2 persons
• 30% Discount on Spa treatments at award-winning Heyli spa
• Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment’s throughout their stay
• Complimentary Sandbank snorkeling trip per person, once per stay
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in room and throughout the resort
• Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports including kayaks, paddle boards and windsurfs
• Complimentary photo shoot with one photo to take away per booking
• 10% discount for diving activities
• 20% for water sports activities, excursions will be excluded