Booking for : THE ST. REGIS MALDIVES VOMMULI RESORT[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
THE ST. REGIS MALDIVES VOMMULI RESORT
THE ST. REGIS MALDIVES VOMMULI RESORT
Nestled between verdant rainforest and white-sand beaches on a private island, The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort overlooks the alluring waves of the Indian Ocean.
Boasting refined furnishings and island-inspired design, each of 33 on-land and 44 overwater villas promises picturesque ocean or garden views from private terraces and pools.
Explore the tropical beauty and rich marine life of this peaceful, eco-conscious setting. Savor sophisticated cuisine in any of six restaurants and bars, relax by the infinity pool, restore well-being at the Iridium Spa or maintain workout regime in the Exercise Room and Yoga Studio.
Set to redefine “˜Barefoot Luxury”, guest’s personal St. Regis Butler ensures that unique preferences are known and understood in great detail. No request is too small or unattainable to fulfill at any hour.
- Revel in the natural splendors of island living with a variety of water sports and adventures at your fingertips.The Vommuli Dive & Watersports Centre provides for any active pursuit whether snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, windsurfing, kayaking, or speed boating. The fully equipped center, which is recognized as an international dive center by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI), provides scuba and nitrox diving lessons, certification and expert ScubaPro equipment to ensure safety. Indulge in various watersports activities including parasailing and jetskiing, kitesurfing, wakeboarding, sea-bob, catamaran sailing and windsurfing. Enjoy complimentary amenities for stand-up paddling and kayak. Swim among the manta rays and vibrantly hued sea life in the private reef and take in the beauty of the Indian Ocean.
- For the youngest guests, St Regis Children"s Club offers a variety of enriching and engaging activities, with our compliments. Children ages 4 to 12 may attend a soul-satisfying yoga class complete with meditation, a cooking course in the dedicated children"s kitchen, or take part in creative arts and crafts including origami and painting. There is also a selection of games, puzzles, and a private dining menu of snacks and juices to enjoy.
- For the young"”or young at heart"”guests, the open-door recreation area offers myriad amenities to engage in the art of play. Located in Vommuli House, Socialite welcomes guests ages 16 years and older to take part in a variety of entertainment options including table tennis, foosball, pool, and air hockey as well as video and board games.
- The pool and beachfront library includes over 800 book titles from across the globe for guests to peruse and borrow during their time in residence. A carefully curated collection of books, as well as two fully outfitted workstations with printers allow for productivity, while complimentary faxing and copying is available through the St. Regis Butlers.
- To select a memento of the experiences you have shared and cherished at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, step into the St. Regis Boutique. Its first and second floor showcases a collection of elegant jewelry, fashionable clothing, and timeless accessories to choose from. Ascend the spiral staircase to the third floor where the Observatory Tower offers dramatic vistas of the Indian Ocean and swaying palms that dot the island"s shores.
- Families are invited to enjoy a four-hour fishing trip to a secluded Maldivian sandbank in a dhoni, the traditional island sailboat. Learn bottom line-fishing techniques from a local expert. After the excursion, a splendid barbecue lunch will be prepared and served on the sandbank or on the boat by a dedicated St. Regis Butler and chef.
- Explore the lush surroundings and indelible recreation of the Maldives while a professional photographer captures each meaningful moment. Families will meet with their photographer over breakfast and discuss the memories they wish to record. Guests will receive access to a curated collection of 120 digital photographs; by request, a personalized St. Regis album can also be sent to guests" home.
GARDEN VILLA WITH POOL
Set in the heart of the lush Vommuli jungle, a relaxing resort haven awaits in the private garden where the cooling waters of the pool beckon for a dip. Spend restful afternoons in the wooden gazebo on the bench swing or plush daybed. Step through floor-to-ceiling glass doors under lofty wood ceilings and into the suite’s naturally lit spaces, which are awash in a palette of sand, turquoise, cream, and gold and complemented by mahogany floors.
OVERWATER VILLA WITH POOL
Step out onto the expansive, private outdoor terrace where a 16-meter plunge pool, plush daybed, sun loungers, and four overwater hammocks offer direct access to the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. The serene Maldivian views expand into the living area through floor-to-ceiling doors and windows where the palette of green, brown, cream, cobalt, and sea-foam harken the natural elements outside. An inviting seating area features a comfortable sofa with blue and gray pillows, an ottoman, armchair, and side tables. A thoughtfully appointed writing desk is complete with multimedia connectivity while the villa also enjoys state-of-the-art technology including a Bang & Olufsen 55-inch LCD television and sound system as well as iPad room controls.
BEACH VILLA WITH POOL
Wake up to the beach and enjoy the views of the Indian Ocean from the thoughtfully appointed terrace of your beach villa with pool, the ideal union of elegant design and engaging amenities. A 16-square-meter plunge pool invites guests to enjoy a refreshing dip in the privacy of their own villa. Natural light through floor-to-ceiling glass doors brightens the indoor space. Mahogany ceilings and floors harmonize with a winsome palette of cream, sand, turquoise, and gold. A comfortable sofa and a cream armchair with coordinating ottoman shape a welcoming living space. The hotel is located in the heart of the city, just a few minutes walk from the city center. State-of-the-art entertainment includes a Bang & Olufsen 46-inch LCD TV and sound system as well as iPad room controls. An elegant writing desk enhanced with multimedia connectivity provides a comfortable workspace.
SUNSET OVERWATER VILLA WITH POOL
The villas on the water and the Sunset Villas on the water are located near the resident reef, and have a private pool and panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. The spacious exterior terrace is visible through elegant glass sliding doors and features a 16 mÂ² large private pool and direct access to the sea. A soft sleeping sofa, sun beds and four hanging mats on the water are perfect for relaxing under the Maldivian sun.
OVERWATER ST REGIS SUITE WITH POOL
The first-rate St. Regis Suites on the water represent the highlights of the Indian Ocean with unforgettable views of the Indian Ocean and the diverse marine ecosystem of the resident reef. The airy and inviting terrace has a 16-square-meter private dive as well as sunbathing and a soft sleeping couch. The wooden gazebo provides a perfect romantic seating area, while the four hanging mats above the water invite guests to relax under the tropical sun. The open space is equipped with a fine dining table for four people - the perfect setting for a meal among friends. Whether it is day or night, our St. Regis butler will promptly and discreetly respond to every request and fulfill our standard of excellence.
TWO BEDROOM FAMILY VILLA WITH POOL
Each two-bedroom family villa with pool is situated by the beach or on the water and the lovely furnished terrace with the famous sea view is the epitome of elegance. With a view of the ocean waves or the unspoiled white sandy beaches of Vommuli, the ground-level terrace offers a 15-square-meter swimming pool, a soft day bed, sun loungers and a dining table for up to four people, making it the ideal place for unforgettable family gatherings. The bedrooms of the second floor are rich in natural light, which flows through the roomy glass doors, an enchanting sea view and comfortable access to the magnificent balcony and its large seating area. Whether it is day or night, our St. Regis butler will promptly and discreetly respond to every request and fulfill our standard of excellence.
TWO BEDROOM BEACH SUITE WITH POOL
The two-room suites on the beach with pool are located on the elegant white sand beaches of Vommuli, revealing a stunning sea view from the furnished terrace as well as the balcony on the second floor and are not to be surpassed in elegance. The terrace on the ground floor features a 67-square-foot private pool with sun loungers and a soft day bed, as well as captivating views of the Indian Ocean. The airy bedroom on the ground floor is a picturesque retreat with floor-to-ceiling ceilings and light wooden flooring. A separate elevated bath and toiletries from RemÃ¨de ensure a wonderfully relaxed pampering experience. Exquisite double washbasins are rounded off by the mirror-enclosed 20-inch LCD TV and polished surfaces. On the private wooden terrace is an outdoor shower with double shower head. Wake up to a breathtaking view of the sea in this elegant master bedroom on the second floor, with ceiling-high glass doors leading to the furnished balcony.
CAROLINE ASTOR ESTATE
The Caroline Astor Estate is located on the beach and very close to the recreation area, stretching over two floors and with its unforgettable view of the Indian Ocean as a highlight of the upscale lifestyle. The beautifully appointed terrace with 67 square meters of pool, framed by sunbathing and a soft day bed, offers a view of the unspoilt white sandy beaches and the azuric waves of the sea. The noble dining table for four people with a practical show kitchen is the ideal setting for unforgettable meals. The highlight of the well thought-out bedroom is the beautiful sea view. Inviting retreats with high ceilings and abundant daylight accommodate a bedroom with two unique St. Regis single beds. Whether it is day or night, our St. Regis butler will promptly and discreetly respond to every request and fulfill our standard of excellence.
JOHN JACOB ASTOR ESTATE
The venerable John Jacob Estate on the water, with its panoramic view of the tropical waves of the sea, unmistakable design and incomparable amenities, is the epitome of perfection and a first class choice for guests' reception and entertainment. The large, furnished terrace of the property offers the setting for a 92 square meter infinity pool with soft day bed, sofas and sun beds. The palatial living room fascinates by high ceilings and high ceilings, which flood the room with daylight and open to the terrace. The adjacent, formal dining room provides an idyllic setting for meetings with up to 12 people. The show kitchen and a large sideboard ensure the incomparable comfort. The two bedrooms on the ground floor - one of them with king-size bed, the other with queen-size bed - promises a relaxing place of rest. Each comes with a refined living area with direct access to a furnished terrace with jacuzzi, which gives our guests an unobstructed view of the sea. There is a rain shower in the marble bathroom, while the spa room has a steam bath and a massage table.