Booking for : SONEVA JANI RESORT[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
SONEVA JANI RESORT
SONEVA JANI RESORT
An imaginative journey that began over two decades ago, the Soneva story continues with Soneva Jani, the brand”s newest luxury resort o ering. Inspired by a word that means “˜wisdom” in Sanskrit, Soneva Jani encompasses a collection of Water Villas and Island Sanctuaries set within a lagoon of crystal clear waters, fringed by pristine beaches and blanketed in lush tropical greenery.
- Come gaze into the night sky at the twinkling jewel-like stars at our Observatory, the first overwater observatory in the Maldives. This popular experience has awed and amazed guests of all ages at Soneva Fushi and Soneva Kiri, and we"ve made the observatory at Soneva Jani even better. A sophisticated telescope rises up through the floor of the observatory deck, offering enchanted views of the starry sky. The deck is surrounded by four dining tables, at which you can dine if you wish. The tables are equipped with screens linked to the view from the telescope, allowing you to dine with the stars. Listen to our in-house astronomy talk about the world above us in a short introduction at the Observatory, or learn more in a private astronomy session. For a more special night to remember, organise a private dinner at So Starstruck, the observatory dining deck, and dine with the stars
- Cinema Paradiso is the first overwater silent cinema in the Maldives! Guests are provided with Bluetooth headphones, leaving the surrounding nesting wildlife at peace. We love classic and inspirational movies and have a twice weekly movie selection for both children and adults. Relax on the comfortable loungers under the stars, and snack on fresh popcorn. Private screenings and dining experiences can be arranged at extra charge.
- Sunset Dolphin Cruise Can there be a more fascinating and beautiful experience during your tropical holiday than watchÂ¬ing dozens of playful dolphins in the light of the setting sun? Dolphins are regular visitors in the waters near Soneva Jani, and sightings are almost guaÂ¬ranteed. While you cruise in the deeper waÂ¬ters on a dhoni, (the traditional Maldivian boat) you will be served a selection of canapés and a flute of sparkling wine. This popular excursion is one of the best opportunities to take home some wonderful memories of the Maldives. Private Sunset Dolphin Cruise Enjoy the sunset and the dolphins on your own private cruise, with canapés and champagne. Maghoodhoo Island by Speedboat Visit our nearest local island within the Noonu Atoll with its harbour and banyan trees and sleepy local village life. Experience the real life of the Maldives and visit the mosques, hospital, school, cemetery and other significant sights to gain a little more insight into the local culture by watching the people at work, rest and play. Kudafari Island by Speedboat Kudafari is a small traditional fishing island with only 600 inhaÂ¬bitants, and is an exemplary example of a community that have found the most sustainable ways of living in this paradise. Visit the area where the local ladies sit and chatter and watch them weave mats and baskets as they have done on the island for hundreds of years. Noonu Atoll Adventure by Speed Boat During this journey you will have the opportunity to see two local islands and enjoy a special snorkelling trip to one of the reefs in the Noonu atoll. Astronomical Dinner Cruise Take advantage of the dark skies over the Maldives and head out into the ocean for this unique dining experience. Our in-house Astronomer will be on hand to explain some of the greatest secrets of the universe, and discover the planets and Milky Way from a Maldivian angle. Relax on the top deck of our boat, and enjoy the sun setting over the Indian Ocean while enjoying the delicious wines and dinner, waiting for the evening to darken and for the stars to brighten in the night sky.
- Medhufaru Lagoon snorkeling- daily We have over 10 kilometers of reef around the Medhufaru Lagoon, which are only accessible by boat. Join our water sports team for their daily snorkeling trip for an hour"s guided snorkeling on our lagoon reef. Guided Snorkeling in the Medhufaru Lagoon with our resident Marine Biologist Our Marine biologist is ready to take you for a guided snorkelling trip to our Medhufaru lagoon reef for an introduction or refresher to the extensive marine life found in the Indian Ocean. We have 10 km of reef to choose from, with different parts of the reef shining at different times of the year. She will guide you through the reefs and explain each and every species of life that you could see during this adventurous trip. Noonu Atoll Guided Snorkeling If you are interested in exploring further afield, we can escort you for a snorkelling experience to one of the Noonu Atoll reefs. The beautiful reefs of Vattaru, or the turtles of Maafaru are within 10 minutes speedboat ride from our lagoon. We will guide you through the marine world of sea life and corals. Private Noonu Atoll Guided Snorkeling with our resident Marine Biologist Take advantage of your visit to Soneva Jani and the waters of the Noonu Atoll, and discover more about the incredible diversity of the marine life of the Maldives with our resident Marine biologist. She is available to escort you for snorkelling experiences outside of our Lagoon to some of the beautiful reefs around us. Professional Soleni Dive Centre The Soleni Dive Centre"s multi-lingual PADI instructors as well as the small dive group sizes ensure that you get the best service at all times. There are many dive sites with rich marine life around the resort, sure to tempt all marine enthusiasts.
- A playground for the imagination where children can dress up, play Lego, and participate in activities around the island, including snorkelling, gardening, protecting turtles and much more.
- The shop includes a range of beautiful clothing, jewellery, handicrafts, books, homewares and gifts that reflect the beautiful island.
- Medhufaru island, the largest island of Soneva Jani, was home to a farm for 10 years before Soneva Jani was conceptualized. The extensive gardens on the isle are still supplying the fruits, vegetables, herbs and mushrooms to the resort"s kitchens, as well as to Soneva Fushi. Wander through the Labyrinth, a meditative maze created out of ficus hedge that follows an ancient circular pattern.
- The library is located on the top deck of The Gathering and offers an inspiring and informative selection of literature on the Maldives and its magnificent underwater world. Browse the shelves and discover a different world amongst the pages. Get a preview of the amazing species you will discover on your next snorkeling or diving experience.
1 BEDROOM WATER RETREAT WITH SLIDE
Spread across two floors, the One Bedroom Water Retreat comes with its own private pool surrounded by ample areas for sunbathing and taking in ocean vistas. In addition to a spacious master bedroom and a kids" sleeping area, there is also a study, walk-in minibar, bathroom, dressing room, outdoor shower, and living area with sunken seats perfect for lounging. Head upstairs for more seating and a dining sala with roof deck and a curved water slide delivering you to the waters below.
2 BEDROOM WATER RETREAT
With a pool, catamaran net, sunken seat and daybed, the Two Bedroom Water Retreat affords a wealth of tropical lounging opportunities. The first floor offers a spacious bedroom, bathroom, dressing room, outdoor shower, walk-in minibar, TV lounge and kids" sleeping area. The second bedroom is located on the upper floor, along with an additional dressing room, bathroom, seating area, dining sala with roof deck and your own private water slide.
2 BEDROOM WATER RETREAT WITH SLIDE
With a pool, catamaran net, sunken seat and daybed, the Two Bedroom Water Retreat with Slide affords a wealth of tropical lounging opportunities. The first floor offers a spacious bedroom, bathroom, dressing room, outdoor shower, walk-in minibar, TV lounge and kids" sleeping area. The second bedroom is located on the upper floor, along with an additional dressing room, bathroom, seating area, dining sala with roof deck.
3 BEDROOM WATER RESERVE WITH SLIDE
At the Three Bedroom Water Retreat you can choose from the tropical sun or the cooler shade with two outdoor sunken seats, one protected with a gazebo roof. The lower floor offers a master bedroom with dressing room, study room, bathroom, pool and catamaran net, outdoor shower and daybed, walk-in minibar and a sleeping area for the kids and an en-suite guest bedroom. Venture to the second floor for one more bedrooms, a bathroom, dressing room, seating area, dining sala with roof deck, water slide and breathtaking vistas out to sea.
4 BEDROOM WATER RESERVE WITH SLIDE
This is over-water living at its finest, with a huge 1,066 square meters of luxurious living space and uninhabited views in every direction. This huge villa features three private bedrooms, in addition to a study room, a fitness room, an outdoor shower and daybed, TV lounge, walk-in minibar and a sleeping area for the kids, as well as a waterslide from the top deck into the lagoon below.
4 BEDROOM ISLAND RESERVE
An expansive beachfront suite, the Four Bedroom Island Reserve affords a wealth of luxury while allowing for personal customisation depending on your requirements. Spacious indoor-outdoor living areas abound, including a steam bath, changing room, sauna, master bedroom, TV lounge, dining room, private pool, kitchen and wine cellar. The second floor is home to a further three bedrooms with bathroom and dressing room.