Booking for : SONEVA FUSHI[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Hidden among dense foliage within the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Soneva Fushi inspires the imagination. The award-winning resort truly defines the essence of barefoot luxury with Robinson Crusoe simplicity.
The resort”s down-to-earth personality is reflected in its nature-inspired architecture. If the experiences are magical, the philosophy is simple; no news, no shoes.
- Watch world-renowned glass artists create objects of art, participate in art exhibitions, learn the art of glass blowing in special courses and interactive events, or even personally design your own masterpiece to take home at the Maldives" first glass studio. Only waste glass materials produced from resorts in the local area are used at the facility. Making beautiful glass objects is not just a unique and fun experience, you also help to eliminate glass waste in the Maldives by turning them into valuable works of art.
- Gazing at the stars from out here in the midst of the ocean, far from the lights of civilization, we were amazed at how much could be seen with just the naked eye. And so we were inspired to take it to the next level.Â Peer through the lenses of our state-of-the-art telescope and set your eyes upon the Plough of Saturn and its serene, translucent curves. Count the moons of Jupiter. Take advantage or our remote island locale, and see celestial bodies invisible from Europe and much of the world. Â
- Waves lap at the shore. Breezes rustle the treetops. And stars shine on screen and overhead. We invite you to join a classic film screening in our open-air theatre. Lie back in your cushioned lounger atop the beach and immerse yourself in the magic of Cinema Paradiso. Complimentary popcorn and over 60 flavours of ice cream are the perfect comforting munchies for our on-the-sands theatre experience. And should you desire a chilled cocktail, or something more substantial, our cinema hosts will be happy to oblige
- One of the facets that attracted us to the Maldives was the richness of colour and life beneath the waves. And in fact, they were lucky enough to secure an island in the nation's most breathtaking stretch for scuba diving. Our very own Baa Atoll was recently named a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve for its tremendously high biodiversity, even compared to the rest of the Maldivian waters. Our professional scuba diving instructors will guide you around more than 30 unbelievable sites with visibility up to 35 metres. From June to November you will have the chance to dive in some of the best spots in the world for seeing the graceful manta rays. And with some luck you may see whale sharks. Scuba diving courses at the Soleni Dive Center at Soneva Fushi: Discover Scuba (basic theory, basic excersises and one shore dive) Resort Course (four dives, one theory and logbook) PADI Scuba Diver (five dives, book, theory, logbook and certification) PADI Open Water (eight lessons, book, five theory, table, logbook and certification) PADI Referral, experience and advanced Refresher Dive Equipment can also be rented.
- We will always remember the first time we dipped below the surface of our lagoon and spied the palaces of colour and thriving denizens who glide between their spires and fans. Share our joys of discovering this realm just moments from shore. At anytime throughout your stay, you are welcome to borrow the complimentary masks and fins and explore the magic of our house reef. For adventures a bit further afield, our marine biologistÂ will be happy to guide you to most unforgettable snorkelling spots of the Baa Atoll. A personal favourite "“ swimming with manta rays at Hanifaru bay as they migrate through from June to November. Additionally, with some luck you may see whale sharks. For an extremely unique encounter, allow our marine biologist to guide you snorkelling in the dark to see the Maldivian reefs in the rarest way. Peer through the night waters at moray eels, lion fish, octopus, lobsters, sleeping parrotfish and bioluminescent plankton.
- We envisioned Soneva Fushi as an island of dreams "“ for all ages "“ so while creating a new children's club we sought out the input of our smallest guests. Drawing inspiration from their childlike wonder, The Den is a playground for the imagination. Children explore a pirate ship, two swimming pools, a children's mocktail bar, lego room, dress-up area, cinema, library, learning area, music room filled with instruments, and the Tunnel. A 14-metre channel clad in roots, branches and hidden surprises, it will lead children to gardens filled with flowers, swings and nests tucked into the trees. During family time, parents can even head over to The Den with their little ones to enjoy their very own shallow pool. Of course the entire island and surrounding sea is a wonderland for families to enjoy together. Watch for dolphins on our traditional dhoni sailboat. Let our astronomer share star-gazing secrets before bedtime.Â Some recommended family activities at Soneva Fushi: Father and son picnic and mother and daughter spa Cooking class for children and families Family dolphin cruise Marine biologist snorkeling Family picnics to deserted island Kayaking and water-sports
- Dotting the Indian Ocean, far from any mainland shore, the Maldives have developed an intriguing culture like nowhere else on earth. Shaped by life on the sea, touched by Islamic traders who brought their own rich traditions, the Maldivian people exhibit a warmth and strength of character that speak to us and lend their wealth of knowledge to our day-to-day life on this castaway island. Passing dhonis, the traditional Maldivian sailboats with their graceful curving prows, are a familiar sight and offer a glimpse at the seafaring culture of our home. Many of our hosts come from nearby islands and would be proud to show your family around, teaching everyone a few words of the Dhivehi tongue along the way. Some recommended cultural activities at Soneva Fushi: Learn Maldivian history with a trip to the Kudarikilu island museum Ancestral dinner Maldivian cooking class Sustainable fishing Visit Baa Atoll Island by dhoni
- The romance of the sparkling horizon stirs something with Soneva Fushi. Staring out into the distance of the Maldivian waters, we hearken back to the days of sea exploration, of places uncharted. We invite you to set sail on your own voyages of discovery to deserted islands and local villages. Camp on a private sandbank beneath the wide Maldivian skies. Catch the sun's first illuminations over the Indian Ocean as you share a gourmet breakfast for two. Sunbathe and snorkel on an uninhabited island. Embark on a fishing expedition and then let our chefs teach you how to make Maldivian curry with your glorious catch. Find out what local life is really about as you stroll the white sand lanes of a tiny village, then set out on a traditional wooden dhoni for a dolphin safari. Some recommended out-of-this-world excursions from Soneva Fushi: Private picnic on a desert island Robinson Crusoe castaway picnic Sunset Cruise by sailing dhoni Private sandbank overnight experience Island hopping by dhoni
The Robinson Crusoe castaway experience inspired us in terms of name and design. Walk the rope-tied gangway leading to your tropical terrace. Shower beneath sun or stars in your garden bathroom. The beach is at your doorstep. Tucked amidst the greenery on the island's white sands, the beauty of nature surrounds.
SONEVA FUSHI VILLA
Our favourite spot in this villa is the large, luxurious open-air garden bathroom. Soak in the oversized bathtub surrounded by lush greenery, or shower by starlight enjoying the cool night breeze. Then drift to sleep on the soft cotton sheets of your four-poster canopy bed. Awaken to morning's early rays and step directly onto the Maldivian white sands of the beach right outside your villa.
CRUSOE VILLA WITH POOL
Perch over your private pool sheltered in the trees, or take a dip in its refreshing waters. Should you wish to take to the sea, the clear Maldivian ocean awaits only steps away. We created each of our villas with a sense of whimsy. Relax amidst the playfully rustic-chic rooms and terraces and give in to the castaway spirit.
SONEVA FUSHI VILLA SUITE WITH POOL
Sometimes on holiday we wish to go out and explore, and other times we take advantage of the opportunity to shelter ourselves away. As we created this villa, we ensured that it would be the perfect enclave for a romantic escape. We encourage you to go out and explore the island's wilds and carefully curated luxuries, but should you wish to stick to your hideaway, you have luxurious space in the Soneva Fushi Villa Suite with Pool. In addition to your spacious bedroom with its soft king-sized canopy bed, you have reign over a separate deserted-island chic sitting room, outdoor sitting areas, cushions and daybed, extravagantly large open-air garden bathroom and private pool "“ as well as the Maldivian white sands and crystal waters of our house lagoon, direct from your beachfront villa suite.
SONEVA FUSHI FAMILY VILLA SUITE
This romantic villa is the perfect luxury getaway for couples or small families. A separate children’s room, ideal for a teenager or two young children, offers additional privacy. As your villa suite is located on the beach, take a few short steps across the veranda leading to the inviting warm sand before immersing yourself in the warm Indian Ocean. Or, stay indoors and relax in the open-plan living room that brings the outside indoors with floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Revel in your luxurious open-air garden bathroom with water garden, outdoor shower, indoor shower and oversized bathtub.
SONEVA FUSHI FAMILY VILLA SUITE WITH POOL
This romantic villa is the perfect luxury getaway for couples or small families. A separate children"s room, ideal for a teenage or two young children, offers additional privacy with your very own private pool.
CRUSOE SUITE WITH POOL
Tucked comfortably into the natural line of trees, these newly designed luxury Crusoe Suites give a modern twist to the Robinson Crusoe experience. Maldivian Jungle surrounds, yet within touching distance of your own beach, or spend the day relaxing on the suspended seating area jutting over your sea water swimming pool.
CRUSOE VILLA 2 BEDROOM WITH POOL
Strolling the pristine sands and jungle greenery of our island, far from any mainland shore, we fell in love with the feeling of being blissfully lost from the world, shipwrecked on a Maldivian deserted isle with only its natural bounty at our disposal. Embracing this sensation, we designed this Two-bedroom Crusoe Villa with tropical whimsy: raw wood that retains its gnarls and bends, woven ropes, recycled planks, palm thatch. You and your family can relish its Robinson Crusoe spirit as you laze amidst its terraces on levels high and low, splash around in its private pool, or lounge on the beach at your doorstep.
SONEVA FUSHI VILLA 2 BEDROOM WITH POOL
The most important experiences in life are those you share with the ones you love.Â They have designed this luxury two-bedroom Soneva Fushi villa to set the stage for such magical memories. Savour moments together as a family in your private seawater pool. Set directly on the beachfront, the bounty of Maldivian nature is at your beck and call. Snorkel the clear waters, introducing your children to the amazement of the underwater world, then retreat for romance in your open-air garden bathroom sheltered by whitewashed courtyard walls and the lush greenery.
SONEVA FUSHI VILLA SUITE 2 BEDROOM WITH POOL
Who would not love to be shipwrecked on a lush magical isle like Soneva Fushi? We have even taken care of the hard part for you; the thatched roof has been woven, the beams hewn, the hammock strewn, your own "lagoon" (a private swimming pool) dug and tiled. All you and your family have to do is enjoy it. Frolic in your spacious Two-bedroom Soneva Fushi Villa Suite and its refreshing pool. Hit the Maldivian white sand outside your door; we have placed your villa suite directly on the beach. Or take to the bicycles we have provided for you at your villa and explore the island trails.
CRUSOE SUITE 2 BEDROOMS WITH POOL
When Robinson Crusoe washed ashore, he encountered a wild world full of discoveries. We offer your family a similar burst of excitement in this playfully indulgent luxury suite. Upstairs and downstairs bedrooms, a choice of sitting areas on high and low, a swimming pool of your very own, direct beach access, two lush open-air garden bathrooms, personal bicycles for island exploring and more. Anticipate discovering your own favourite spot. Ours? The private balcony reached via the gangway off the upstairs bedroom.
Some of us are early risers, taking in the dawn and its peaceful atmosphere. And others of us revel in the spirit of the evening, leaving the early hours for the birds. We created the Sunset Retreat more for the latter set "“ though absolutely everyone will enjoy its luxuries.
SONEVA FUSHI VILLA SUITE 3 BEDROOM WITH POOL
Frolic in your spacious three-bedroom villa suite and its refreshing pool. Hit the Maldivian white sand outside your door; we have placed your villa suite directly on the beach. Or take to the bicycles we have provided for you at your villa and explore the island trails.
CRUSOE VILLA SUITE 3 BEDROOM WITH POOL
Watching the sun descend below the horizon, we knew we'd found a special place "“ one that called for a beautiful hideaway where a family or group of friends could enjoy this spectacular Maldivian location in total privacy.
There is something magical about sunrise over the ocean. The swirl of colours. The quiet of early morning. The day full of possibilities. And the possibilities really are endless in this sprawling luxurious retreat we have placed on one of the island's best stretches for taking in the dawn spectacle.
SONEVA FUSHI VILLA SUITE 4 BEDROOM WITH POOL
Who would not love to be shipwrecked on a lush magical isle like Soneva Fushi? We have even taken care of the hard part for you; the thatched roof has been woven, the beams hewn, the hammock strewn, your own "lagoon" (a private swimming pool) dug and tiled. All you and your family have to do is enjoy it.
Natural simplicity. No unsightly clutter. The freedom to relax mentally and physically. Tropical open living spaces complemented by calm indoor living. Two ground floor bedrooms have their own large open-air bathrooms, both with natural waterfalls, while the master bedroom comes with its own steam facilities.
The name reflects its premier status. When we saw this private point on our island, we knew it deserved one of Soneva Fushi's ultimate villas, and our guests share our passion. Villa One enjoys a legendary reputation amongst guests.
Feel at home...in paradise...in this rustic-chic residential style villa. A vision in thatch, bamboo and sustainable woods, your family or friends will live out their castaway-style holiday in spacious indoor-outdoor living areas. Balconies and terraces. Daybeds and sun loungers. Soft cushions or the swinging hammock. Starlit bathing. We offer you an expanse of spaces to while away the day, soaking in the sun or sheltering in shade. Your personal Mr or Ms Friday is on hand to cater to every wish.
Space to breathe in, space to breathe out.Â And space for young ones to run around.Â A luxurious family home that hugs a statuesque jungle tree in the hallway, as we wouldn"t dream of removing it.
The lush jungles of our Maldivian island enraptured us. We loved feeling lost in their wilds as we wound in and out of the tree trunks, peering through leaves, listening to the rhythms of the canopy. And so we created this very special Jungle Reserve, a gargantuan villa engulfed by the dense green forest.
Clean lines with a luxurious minimalist aesthetic. Space to unwind and relax amid exotic surrounds, complemented by tropical indoor-outdoor spaces. The private residence"s ground floor bedrooms come with spacious open-air bathrooms, accompanied by a beautiful natural waterfall.
Our vision of a playfully luxe deserted-island mansion comes to full fruition on an oceanic scale in this villa. No luxury is spared. At the same time, you escape in a world of jungle fantasies with the palm-frond roofs, woven ropes and tree-branch banisters.