Booking for : MILAIDHOO ISLAND RESORT[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
MILAIDHOO ISLAND RESORT
MILAIDHOO ISLAND RESORT
Come, kick off your shoes and let us tell you a story . . . once upon a time there was a tiny tropical island, an emerald drop of paradise wrapped in soft white sands, surrounded by a vibrant coral reef, lapped by warm turquoise waters and hidden in the heart of a UNESCO biosphere reserve. Milaidhoo is that island.
Opened in November 2016, Milaidhoo is a boutique luxury resort in the Baa Atoll UNESCO biosphere reserve, close to Hanifaru Bay, 126km north west of Male. Milaidhoo is perfect for nature lovers as the coral reef, which encircles the island, is a protected area and noted as an outstanding snorkelling and diving site in its own right.
- Let's talk about love. Let's talk about how you and the one you love most in the world can say 'I do' on the shores of Milaidhoo Maldives. We've got a range of romantic ideas for you and it would be our greatest pleasure to help you write your story of your perfect wedding by tailor-making a day you always dreamed of. Barefoot and In Love Beach Wedding, Starlight, Starbright Candlelit Wedding, Just You and Me Deserted Sandbank Wedding, Love Floats Boat Wedding, Ba"theli Wedding and The Milaidhoo Extravaganza.
- "‹The jewel of the UNESCO biosphere reserve is undoubtedly Hanifaru Bay, the place where "“ in season "“ the world"s largest groupings of manta rays can be seen. This is also the place for whale shark spotting. Snorkelling with these peaceful ocean giants is an unmissable experience. The season runs from June to November each year and sightings depend on many factors such as tide times, moon phases and currents.
- This ocean country stocked with plentiful fish calls to anyone with the soul of a fisherman. Our big game fishing boat can take you out to the high seas looking for wahoo, sailfish, swordfish, giant trevally or marlin for our catch and release programme. Alternatively, let our guides show you the local way to fish by hand from a traditional Maldivian fishing boat.
- Take a trip to a local island and see what life is really like in a Maldivian village or sail away to your own private deserted sandbank where a feast awaits. Cruise with dolphins at sunset with champagne and canapes on board one of our luxury craft or just set sail under the starry night skies and be at one with the universe.
- With the UNESCO biosphere reserve and the world-famous Hanifaru Bay on our doorstep, this is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the incredible wildlife in the area from our two resident marine biologists. Here you may discover what makes whale sharks tick, why manta rays dance, what makes dolphins smile and help with identification and conservation practices. We offer a 'be a marine biologist' programme where the curious can shadow our biologists and learn more about what they do.
- Water babies will love our collection of non-motorised watersports, which include kayaks, windsurfers, catamarans, stand up paddle boards (SUPs), Zayaks, and of course snorkelling equipment which can be used free of charge during the stay.
- While the beauty of the Maldives is breath-taking, what you"ll find below the surface is even more moving. Our experienced diving team have the keys to the best dive sites in the atoll and welcome everyone, from novices making their first dive to experts logging their 1000th dive. At Milaidhoo we have a five star PADI dive centre that offers house reef diving, boat diving, private diving, night diving, fluo night dives, Manta Ray diving and nitrox. PADI Five Star Dive Resorts are committed to providing quality diver training and continuing education programs that include dive experiences and environmental awareness.
- This is where you"ll feel a million miles from everyday life. You"ll discover inspiring moments that enrich your life and excite your spirit of adventure. Don"t just go fishing: instead join a Maldivian fisherman and learn how it"s done here. Don"t just go on an excursion; instead let a local take you by the hand and guide you through our culture and history. Don"t just do a cooking class; accept chef"s invitation to pick some local herbs with him and create a new dish together. Don"t just drink cocktails; join our sommelier or bar tender on a tasting class and see if you can concoct something good enough to make it onto the drinks menu.
WATER POOL VILLA
On stilts over the ocean, these spacious 245sqm thatched-roof villas are serene and full of light, opening up to a huge sundeck which has a private freshwater infinity pool; Maldivian-style swing chair; sun-loungers; umbrella; table with chairs; an oversized daybed by the pool and steps into the ocean for easy access to the nearby coral reef. At 42 square metres, the private pool is one of the largest in the Maldives. Inside the villa is a king bed facing the ocean; a discreet flatscreen-TV; high ceilings; private wine fridge; full size fridge/mini bar; coffee machine; ceiling fan and air conditioning. The interior design is inspired by Maldivian heritage and culture, with furnishings custom-made for Milaidhoo. The huge bathroom has a separate deep bathtub with ocean view and tropical rain-shower with a glass wall offering views of the sea below.
BEACH POOL VILLA
Set directly on the white, powdersoft, sand beach amongst lush tropical palm trees and greenery, these huge [290sqm] thatched-roof villas all have ocean views and open-up 180-degrees to the huge sundeck. Inside the villa is a king bed with views of the beach and ocean; a discreet flatscreen-TV; high ceilings; private wine fridge; full size fridge/mini bar; coffee machine; ceiling fan and air conditioning and custom-made furnishings. The contemporary interior design includes many local touches giving a sense of being truly in the Maldives. The sundeck has a 36 square metre private freshwater infinity pool; Maldivian-style swing chair; sun loungers; umbrella; table with chairs and an oversized daybed by the pool. The luxurious air-conditioned bathroom offers an indoor rain shower; a separate deep bathtub as well as an outdoor open-air garden-shower. Luxury-size toiletries are by Acqua Di Parma.
At 380sqm, these spacious beachfront thatched-roof villas are created for luxurious informal outdoor island living with their generous separate sleeping and living rooms and huge outdoor deck. The bedroom has floor-to-ceiling windows framing views of the beach and ocean beyond which open up to the sun deck with its 60sqm private freshwater infinity pool; Maldivian-style swing chair; sun loungers; umbrella; table with chairs and an oversized daybed by the pool. The comfortable, circular living room has an adjoining kitchenette and views of the beach and ocean beyond. The huge bathroom has indoor and outdoor rain showers and separate deep bathtub.
Discover over-water paradise with endless ocean views from throughout the suite while your personal butler prepares everything to your wishes. This 310sqm thatched-roof villa on stilts over the ocean has a spacious bedroom and wonderful ocean views throughout the villa. There"s a "˜secret" loft deck in the rooftop overlooking the ocean which is a wonderful place to chill out and take in the views. Outside on the large sundeck are a swing chair, sun loungers, private freshwater infinity pool and steps into the ocean. The luxurious en-suite bathroom has ocean views, tropical rain shower and separate deep bathtub. Set at the very end of the over-water jetty, this residence has separate living and bed rooms giving plenty of room to make yourself feel at home. The luxurious air-conditioned bathroom offers an indoor rain shower; a separate deep bathtub and large-size toiletries by Acqua Di Parma.