Booking for : GILI LANKANFUSHI MALDIVES RESORT & SPA[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
GILI LANKANFUSHI MALDIVES RESORT & SPA
GILI LANKANFUSHI MALDIVES RESORT & SPA
You arrive not quite knowing what to expect. You have had holidays before but never a journey. Not like this. A stone’s throw from Malé airport, voyage to the height of luxury. An exclusive retreat, far from the worries of the world. Gili Lankanfushi.
- In this little gem, there is plenty of activity choices you can do. Whether its surfing to endless water sports, here you can enjoy and get your schedule busy with their varies of excursion like; Surfing Water Sport Activities Sunset Dhoni Cruise Jungle Cinema Splash Cruise Dolphin Cruises Get to know the real Maldives Scenic photo flight experience
- Gili Lankanfushi was made for romance. From a wedding at beautiful over-water chapel - the only one in Maldives "“ to a champagne sunset dhoni cruises or a star-lit private dinner on One Palm Island, it"s an idyllic place to celebrate with loved ones. Whether it"s a wedding, honeymoon or special occasion, They can tailor-make packages to make your dreams come true.
- Sail the Indian Ocean on their luxury 14-metre Riviera yacht. Climb on board for a whale shark watching trip, a fishing excursion, or sunset dolphin cruise. Enjoy exclusive transfers to the airport, a private desert island picnic or explore atolls further away. With an en-suite master cabin, two smaller berths and full catering service on board, there"s no finer way to travel.
- At Gili Lankanfushi, boredom is not an option. Whether diving Manta Point, windsurfing crystal lagoons, or unwinding with yoga to a perfect sunrise, there"s something for everyone.
- Discover the wonders of the deep with the Ocean Paradise Dive Center. Some of the best dive sites in the Maldives, such as Manta Point, are a short boat ride from the resort. The 9th most environmentally responsible dive centre in Asia, They take environmental practices seriously - you can even join a science dive with the team and collect data for the likes of SharkWatch and the Manta Trust.
You arrive in the Villa Suite lost for words. Spoilt for choice on where to relax. Walk through the open-air living room and up to the very private rooftop sundeck. Compose yourself and take it all in. This moment will stay with you forever.
Barefoot luxury floating on the Indian Ocean, scanning the endless turquoise. It never ends, not that you want it to.Your new Residence is large enough for each of your family members to find their own hidden slice of solitude within, but cozy enough to share every shred of happiness together.
On your arrival we will escort you on a short boat ride to your Crusoe Residence where luxury, tranquility and a true sense of open space will await you. On arrival there ill be a bottle of champagne, fresh sashimi and home made soup to welcome.
Perched at the end of the western-facing jetty, the Family Villa offers unrivalled panoramic views of the surrounding sapphire seascape and exquisite sunsets. Its spacious master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom plus an outdoor tub and shower area. Two large air-conditioned living rooms provide ample living (and extra sleeping) spaces. When you are not spending time in the sun, private gym, steam room or rooftop Jacuzzi, wander off to the nearby secluded three palm island with a hidden cabana for a relaxing afternoon.
You have never seen anything quite like the rustic Ã¼ber luxury of Private Reserve, reputed to be the largest over water villa in the world! A decadent private palace sitting atop a sapphire lagoon, the most vivid dreams unable to conjure its grandeur. A flawless jewel of the Maldives, presented to you. Experience the exquisite.
For those seeking true relaxation, the Spa Suite beckons. Step out of your rooftop Jacuzzi overlooking the lagoon, and into the steam room to unwind. Even take a break from paradise with your own air-conditioned gym.