Booking for : CHEVAL BLANC RANDHELI[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
CHEVAL BLANC RANDHELI
CHEVAL BLANC RANDHELI
Cheval Blanc Randheli is an amazing place to experience French ‘Art de Recevoir’ made by architect Jean-Michel Gathy. The interior design is well-appointed with materials from the Indian Ocean and natural textures like cane, bamboo, mother-of-pearl, coral or shagreen. The Maison on this island has been made according to the island”s natural surroundings, lush foliage and lagoons can be viewed.
- A team of alchemists designs a wide array of tailor-made activities and unforgettable experiences for every guest, such as: candlelit dinner on a desert island, sunset yoga, snorkeling, fishing adventures, excursions on neighboring islands, treasure hunts and beach barbecue.
- The Noonu Atoll is the ideal playground for snorkeling and diving excursions during the day, evening or at night, the atoll where the island of Randheli is situated. There is a 5 star PADI certified dive center that offers excursions adapted to all levels and wishes. Well-experienced and passionate divers will escort the guests in the discovery of the most beautiful spots. Discover the un-parallel beauty of Maldivian sea by diving at this beautiful Noonu atoll. Turtles, manta rays and pinecone soldier fish can be seen nearby the resort. This is an ideal playground for snorkeling and diving excursions during the day, at the sunset or night.
- The island of Randheli offers the perfect setting to discover or re-discover the unparalled beauty of the Maldivian sea. Home to turtles, manta rays and pinecone soldierfish, Noonu Atoll is an ideal playground for snorkelling and diving excursions during the day, at sunset or at night. Awarded with the Green Star Award, the 5-star PADI-certified dive centre offers excursions adapted to all levels and wishes. A team of passionate divers escorts guests in the discovery of the most beautiful spots.
- On the nearby Makunudhoo Island, they have two tennis courts built to Australian open standard. They offer personalized courses for every level from internationally experienced pro and former ATP player Lukas Koncilia. On the main island they have high-end fitness equipments with a lagoon view and equipped with up-to-date machines which allow everyone to train in a spectacular setting. They can provide tailored programs and personalized coaching sessions structured for you on your request. In addition they offer golf simulator for guests to play in the world's most beautiful golf courses with a selection of clubs for men, women and children.
- Le Carrousel and Le Paddock are specially made for children and teenagers. For the youngest, they offer a range of cultural, playful and sports activities like children yoga, treasure hunt, submarine pictures safari and many other memorable experiences. There is an outdoor pavilion to protect children from the sun letting them to play as much as they want and a large water slide sitting on top of a special pool. For teenagers they offer an entire space opening onto a garden with billiard, a multimedia station table football, table tennis and many other practices from sub-aquatic hike to observe astronomy session.
- The Concept store is a portrayal of Cheval Blanc Randheli's identity, displaying local handmade items and exclusively designed creations. It is a lively place with full of surprises and discoveries. In the collection of local designers and international brands are a wide range of linen Bermudas, colored swimwear, silk kaftans and branded sunglasses. Hand-made crafts hunt in Bali and decorative ceramics by Gaya invite guests to bring a souvenir of Randheli's Art de Recevoir back home.
The Water villa is the ideal scenery for a couple to enjoy the Maldivian sweet life on an unforgettable seaside living experience. The wooden pontoon leads to the entrance of the villa with a living room, a bedroom with a walk-in closet and a bathroom, all with a stunning view of the Indian Ocean. A 12 meter long pool open up to panoramic views of the lagoon. On one side of the pool there is a dining table with sunken benches. There are welcoming armchairs and deckchairs for a reading break or a sunset cocktail with a private view of the horizon. A wooden pontoon leads to the entrance of the villa. A living room, a bed room with walk in closet and a bathroom follow on , a 12 m long infinity pool open up to paranomic views over the lagoon and outside dining table with sunken benches, welcoming arm chairs, and deck chairs are perfect for a sunset cocktail
A wooden pontoon leads to the entrance of the villa. Inside, a living room, a bedroom with walk-in closet and a bathroom follow on, all with stunning views over the lagoon or the Indian Ocean, depending on the villa category. A multitude of terraces overhanging the lagoon or the ocean offer an idyllic setting to enjoy the Maldives, before or after a dip in the turquoise waters to explore the marine life of the atoll. The 12-metre-long infinity pool open up to panoramic views on the colourful coral reef, home to graceful Mantas and sea turtles. An outside dining table with sunken benches stands as an invitation to delight in a romantic lunch. With a strong sense of privacy facing the infinite horizon, welcoming armchairs and deckchairs offer guests a voluptuous setting for a reading break or a sunset cocktail.
Garden Water Villas 1 Bedroom
With a high sense of privacy in Garden Water villa, with a private garden in the back offers an unprecedented experience of the Maldives. Garden Water villas are featured with a living room, a bedroom with a walk-in closet, a large bathroom with a breathtaking view of the ocean. On the lagoon side of the villa there is an infinite pool, a dining table, armchairs and loungers. On the garden side of the villa, a comfortable ottomans footstools and a hammock, perfectly suited for an afternoon of reading or enjoy time pass. Perched right over the lagoon whilst opening onto lush private garden in the back. A living room, a bed room with walk in closet and a large bathroom. Certain villas offer a second bedroom to greet other family member or friends. An infinity pool, a pergola with dining table, armchairs. On the garden side, comfortable and generous ottomans footstool and hammock blend in with luxurious vegetation perfectly suited for an afternoon of reading.
Garden Water Villas 2 Bedrooms
Perched right over the lagoon whilst opening onto a lush private garden in the back, the Garden Water Villa bestows a high sense of privacy. Inside, a living room, a bedroom with a walk-in closet and a large bathroom succeed each other in perfect harmony, with breathtaking views on the infinite turquoise horizon. Certain villas offer a second bedroom to greet other family members or friends.
Lagoon Garden Pool Villa - 2 Bedrooms
Perched on stilts and opening onto a lush private garden in the back, the Garden Water Villas and Lagoon Garden Villas bestow a high sense of privacy. Inside, a spectacular living room, a bedroom with a walk-in closet and a large bathroom succeed each other in perfect harmony, with breathtaking views on the tranquil lagoon or the turquoise ocean depending on the villa category. Certain villas offer a second bedroom to greet other family members or friends. On the stilts side, an infinity pool, a pergola with a dining table, armchairs and loungers welcome guests at any time of the day. With a direct access to the soothing waters, the terraces are an invitation to take a dip with exotic fish and colourful coral reefs. On the garden side, comfortable and generous ottomans footstools and a hammock blend in with the luxurious vegetation. Perfectly suited for an afternoon of reading or to simply let go and enjoy the time passing in utmost privacy.
A lush jungle on one side, an endless ocean on the other, these Island villas are portioned to three areas with a living room, a sumptuous bedroom, and an in & out door bathroom with its own salon de bain. There is an infinity pool which leads to ocean ahead and a garden dining pavilion to enjoy lunch or dinner with your family and friends
Island Villas 2 Bedrooms
A lush jungle on one side, the endless ocean on the other, frame this elegant cathedral-style loft. Monumental doors allow to partition the space up into three distinct and private areas: a light-filled living room and a sumptuous bedroom with its dedicated walk-in dressing room that leads up to a generous in- and outdoor bathroom with its own salon de bain.
The Owner"s villa is situated on its own private island accessible from a private berth and jetty. It is a four bedroom villa of exclusive privacy with facilities including its own spa, pristine beaches, exotic gardens, a musical interlude around the grand piano, a cocktail bar, blissful relaxation in a multiple sofas and lounges and an over-sized 25 meter long outdoor pool which is the ultimate holiday experience for families and friends. There are bespoke furniture and individual artworks to enhance the interior decoration of the villa. Supervised by a devoted team available 24 hours and housed on premises. You will be surprised by the delightful tailor-made activities and experiences that are made to meet individual guest"s wishes. On its own private island accessible from the private berth and jetty. Four bedroom villa exclusive privacy with unique facilities including its own spa, 25m long outdoor pool, pristine beaches and exotic garden. In the main house, three light filled successive reception rooms invite to either musical interlude around the grand piano, relaxation in the multiple sofas and lounges or a cocktail at the bar. Guests will be surprised and delighted by tailor made activities and unforgettable, experiences that are made to measure to meet every individual wish