Booking for : AMAYA KUDA RAH MALDIVES[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
AMAYA KUDA RAH MALDIVES
AMAYA KUDA RAH MALDIVES
Overlooking the inviting white sandy beaches of South Ari Atoll sits the exotic beauty of Amaya Kuda Rah in the Maldive Islands. We offer you a pristine beach, a variety of scuba diving opportunities, and of course the best of Maldivian hospitality. Bringing you the finest in relaxation and luxury with the utmost privacy, Amaya Kuda Rah is located just minutes away from the famous diving site of Kuda Rah Thila.
- Experience the gentle pace of local islands and immerse yourself in Maldivian culture. Explore Dhigurah and Dhangethi, inhabited islands with sandy main streets lined with tourist shops selling local handicrafts. Please note that there is a Dress Code when visiting some of the local islands in respect of the Maldivian religion and beliefs and women are requested to cover their shoulders and knees.
- Join our coral frame sponsorship programme! We will make and transplant your frame, and then upload your photos of it onto this site every six months for you to monitor its progress. On your next visit, we"ll be sure to take you out on a guided snorkel to show you your own coral frame in person.
- Soak up some sun by the infinity pool while reading your favourite novel or sip on a tropical cocktail while working on a tan. Then cool off, by taking a dip in the pool and enjoy the view of the Indian ocean by the edge of the pool.
- Explore some of Maldives" most extraordinary dive sites such as Kuda Rah Thila, home to grey reef sharks, Napoleon fish and sea turtles. At Amaya Kuda Rah, you can explore this underwater world and embark on inspiring natural journeys.
- If you are seeking for a thrilling water sport adventure, then Tubing is one of them. This will be a bumpy ride so make sure to sit tight inside the tube and hold tight as a speed boat pulls you across the waters.
- Want to test your ability to balance yourself while been pulled by a speed boat "“ then hop on a Banana Boat and enjoy the splash of waves and turns making you scream in delight.
- Kayak your way through the island or to your nearest diving spot with your partner or guide and explore the secrets of many islands around you.
- Paddle your way through the turquoise blue ocean of the Maldives and see life under the sea unfold in front of you.
- Feel the adrenaline rush in you come in full force as you speed across and around the Amaya Kuda Rah Island on a Jet Ski.
Lush gardens and evergreen trees surround our Beach Villas, offering a blend of luxury, exclusivity and privacy. Start the day with a relaxing soak beneath the cascading rain shower in your garden courtyard. While away time listening to the chirping of tropical birds or the whisper of waves. After a long day, retreat to the daybed in your private terrace and savour the luscious views of the shore and beyond.
Explore the airy open space of our 231-sqm beach suites, each with soothing views of the shimmering lagoon. Beautifully decorated with teak wood flooring, the retreat is a peaceful haven that exudes warmth and sophistication. Featuring a private large plunge pool, you can luxuriate in cool waters with a tropical cocktail in hand.
Positioned over the azure waters of the lagoon, our Water Villas offer unobstructed ocean views, a private infinity plunge pool and a waterfront sundeck. Floor-to-ceiling windows lets you wake up to gorgeous scenery, while a private sundeck grants you direct access to the ocean.
Steps from the water, our Presidential Suite is positioned over the azure lagoon. Featuring a Jacuzzi and a private extended sundeck with plush daybeds, the suite epitomizes seaside living. Embrace the luxury of stunning ocean views and enjoy tropical treats in the comfort of your own cocoon.
FAMILY DUPLEX BEACH VILLA WITH POOL
Explore the airy open space of our 231-sqm Family Duplex Beach Villa, each with soothing views of the shimmering lagoon. Beautifully decorated with teakwood flooring, the retreat is a peaceful haven that exudes warmth and sophistication. Featuring a private large plunge pool, you can luxuriate in cool waters with a tropical cocktail in hand.